Friday, September 18, 2009

Victory Of Honour...

Oops...Sorry for late posting...Because the place I'm staying now doesn't have connection...Hmm...What to talk about??Oh ya about Wednesday...I had 3 matches of pool with a guy in my college...Actually it should be on last Saturday but he couldn't make it so had no choice but to change it...So on the day before the battle I asked my friend Khang Khang to tell my friend to inform that guy but finally I did it on myself because my friend didn't online...Well it's fine because it's my battle so better I did it myself...On Wednesday noon like that I saw him in the cafeteria then my friend asked to tell him so I just went to tell him to play at 3p.m...He agreed so we just had to wait...Until about 1 something near 2 like that he asked me whether could we start the matches but I refused because tere were people playing and I was lazy to wait and I had to go out with my friend a while...Although I knew he wanted to play and defeat me as soon as possible but still haha had to wait...For me...Myself also wanted to play with him as soon as possible haha...

So at 3p.m. sharp we started 1st match...There were lot of his friends beside watching we played...I thought he told me not to bring too much friends to watch because that would make him to nervous...So I agreed...But on that day his friends were way way more than mine...Even those working in the office also watching us playing...Well no choice it started...At 1st match he won...Hmm...I was quite suprised because I watched him playing the 1st match...He could won was because of luck...It's a long story to tell you could know if you were there haha...After he won the 1st match his supporters were clapping and I did too as a gentleman haha...Well I didn't pay too much attention on him...All I did was concentrating on the pool table...Well it's kind of dissapointing because one of my ex-classmate was on his side...Well who cares it didn't influence me...I didn't even look at her one bit...At 2nd match I realize why I lost the 1st match...I lost the 1st match was because I didn't give out my best and the skills I learned these months...So I used it on 2nd match and finally I won it...Well actually he entered the 8th ball...That's why he lost...Well that's the rule...Nobody asked him to hit so hard...Haha when the 2nd match finished the situation changed...His supporters started to quiet down...If not mistaken there were 2 of his friends were taking video...Well I wonder until now where are those videos??Oh skip it 1st...Until the final match...Ah it's the final match...We started...Until half my friends all came to take a look...(Hit this hit that this and that this and that...my turn his turn my turn his turn)...Well it's a long story...Finally the last ball...Guess what??Guess who??Ya it's me...I ended it...Finally I won the last match...So means I won the battle...You know what??My whole body was hot and my face, chest and ears were gone red...Haha I will become like that when I'm getting high and having fun...The best part was the last hole and the crowd by my friends...Wow they were so happy and they were shouting and clapping hands for my victory...Then I walked towards my rival I shaked his hand...Hmm...I think he wasn't that happy because he didn't look at him when I shaked his hand...Then I walked to my friends and I shouted "canteen on the house!!!But you all pay" hahaha...It's crazy...Then we walked to have some drinks...After a while my friends told me they were damn nervous just now...I was the one who played but they were way way more nervous than me hahaha thanks though...My friend Yong even said he didn't have appetite to eat and the food was tasteless hahaha...Then I walked back to the pool table my rival came towards me and told me "you are great''...Then I replied "no la it's just luck (well even I know it wasn't) just didn't want to be too cocky...Then he said "not luck...luck couldn't help on that...He even...Well even I know his 1st match was won by luck but I didn't say it because it's not nice and gentleman...And like I said (don't be cocky)...

After that I went to talk with my friends...I discussed with my best good rival (Khang Khang) so far...He said he was suprised as well when that guy won the 1st match because like I said luck...Skills are important but without a single luck it will be the same...(so believe in luck)...My friends told me that guy's face had totally changed when the last match finished...I didn't know that much...Somehow I could feel that but I just ignored it...Hmm...So that's the story of the victory of honour...Happy that I don't have to quit pool because I had a bet to quit it if I lose...But need to waste more money on it already haha...Even so it's still worth...Even I won the battle but there's still more I need to learn...There's no limit in learning...Once again I want to thank to all my friends who always support me...It's great to have you all...Thanks a lot^^Always remember there's no limit in learning and don't be cocky even if we win...So thanks for tuning in The Icon~~BabyK's Fairy Tales...I'll see you all next time...I'm BabyK'...Goodbye and Goodnight...

2 comments:

  1. aiyo best rival khang khang... think im dead is it? luckily i choose to play snooker but not pool edi if not sure i will win u. ahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really meh...haiz then u stop playing pool cant wait for u to win me hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete