Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Sick...But I didn't give up...There're no Boundaries...

Today when i woke up in the morning I felt like wanted to vomit like that and I couldn't sleep well last night...Then after prepared everything i had headed to butterworth and then to penang...I even drove the all way...Oh man it felt like driving without my soul...After reached penang I headed straight to college then had a solo match of pool myself...I didn't have much form and energy to play...After finished the game I had a match with my friend zhi khang and I had lost to him...sad sad...but still happy...After that match we headed to the kicthen but it was cancelled and changed to theory class...I felt relief because I didn't have to stand for 4 hours...but even in theory class I felt uncomfortable and suffered...after an hour the class dismissed...then something reminded me that it's still had an hour left to go Bon Appetit a restaurant in KDU college selling by students...Because my friend had asked me to go and support her last night and I wasn't sure of that...So today after the class dismissed I quickly ran to the restaurant even I was strengthless...But finally I didn't walk into the restaurant because there were 2 problems I was facing...1st was I seriously don't have appetite until now!!!2nd was my friends all were going out so had no choice but to follow them...They had discussed for a moment for where to go but I had no comment because I was seriously going to faint like that...Then finally I had chosen to go with them to gurney plaza...

After roughly 10 minutes we reached there and we straight headed to McDonald...It was the 1st time that I didn't order BIG MAC when I was in McD...You see I didn't even order my favourite food...That means that I already sick like hell...I asked my friend to give a coke to regain my energy...It's weird huh drank coke when sick...That's my style haha...I must take cold drinks in order to let myself feel better...Then we chit-chat there and laughed like hell in McD and if not mistaken we were the loudest table in McD...Well who cares about that haha...After our meal we window shopped a while...I was extremely exhausted already but still walking...Then finally we had headed back to college (oh thank God)...Today's weather was seriously damn fucking hot...I'm not just the only one who said but my friends all agreed...Besides that I suffered more because I'm having fever...My friend even asked the student service department for panadol (thanks a lot) but still I was suffering...After 30 minutes like that my pastry class had started...I felt wanted to ask my lecturer for me to rest because I couldn't hold on for another minute...But still I refused to do so...I tried my best to hold on and pay attention...After the chef had done his demostration it's time for us to start our job...I felt so hard just only to stand...My feet were so hot and my body was telling me to stop...But at the end I didn't listen to my body but my mind...I had tried my best to do as much as I could and finally I had done the Italian Meringue myself (well a little of my friend's help actually)...After finished that all I wanted was just to go back...I cleaned up everything and asked everyone to clean up as fast as possible...After cleaning up the mess the chef had come in and gave us some information and then we had dismissed...

Slowly and slowly walked out the kitchen then my friends had discussed where to eat...Same as afternoon I had no comment and I just followed them...after about 10 minutes we reached the hawker central...When reached there I even saw that cute Daniel and his friends haha what a coincidence...Then I ordered a chicken rice but I just only ate not more than 1/3 of it...I seriously don't have appetite and I haven't eaten the whole day already...No choice but to give my friends to finish it...After a while it's time to head home...The 1st thing I did when I reached home was took medicine...Luckily there's medicine in my cousin's house...Oh God what a tiring and exhausting day...Wow I feel impressive because I had stood on the whole day without giving up and it was the 1st time I did like that...Even though I'm sick but I didn't give up I feel proud of myself as I'm writing this blog...There're no boundaries...Hope everyone could know how I feel and understand my point of the blog...Furthermore we must take care of our bodies...Drink more water and eat more healthy food and vitamin C...Thanks for tuning in The Icon~~BabyK's Fairy Tales...I'll see you all next time...I'm BabyK'...Goodbye and Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment