Monday, September 7, 2009

A Fantastic Dinner!!!

Tonight...Umm I think it's already last night because already passed 12am...who cares haha...so i had a great dinner just now...i think it's the best dinner of the month or of the year...so it's considered the happiest day of the month or like i said of the year haha...Just now my dad brought me and my mum to a steak house ''US Charbroil Steak House'' in my hometown...It's nice come and try it haha...Just now my dad had ordered the Freshy Rock Oysters as appetizer which me and my friends always say it in the college to shoot Yong last few months...when he ordered i was quite excited because I always want to eat oyster so much and it had been such a long time since i ate last time...then I ordered my favourite salad ''Potato Salad" as my side dish and a Neptune Steak Delight which was the tenderloin part as my main course for my dinner...The waitress was shocked when she heard I said medium rare because she thought that I was going to order medium only haha...People usually will just order medium because some people can't taste the blood but I prefer medium rare or rare because this can savour out the tenderness of the steak and the freshness and juiciness...oh god!!!Steak I love steak!!!I'm so desperating to eat steak because I have falling in love with beef since the day i ate the beef from Austrailia in college cooked by my lecturer...so as drink I didn't order anything but just a sky juice...I felt something's gone wrong but I didn't know why until my dad said ''oh wine here got wine"...By that time I had realized it...That's it!!!Red wine...hahaha...I'm looking for wine these few days and it had come true hahaha...The thing that can't be missed with the steak ''Red Wine''...When he walked to take a closer look at the wine...i was like a crazy guy laughing at there ''hahaha oh my god wine yeah!!!''...So we just had to wait until our food to come...

After 10 minutes...here comes the appetizer...the first thing I did wasn't started to eat...What I did was taking photos hahahaha...I like to take photos especially those like food haha...After that i had started my hunger...The oysters were so soft and juicy...The juice reminded me oyster sauce which Yong always likes it "sorry Yong now everyone knows it''...For 10 minutes more my lovely Potato Salad had arrived at my ''Mouth-Stop'' haha...I didn't take shot because it wasn't that nice looking and besides I can easily eat it whenever and wherever i want...Without a second my steak had come...It was plated on a hot plate which was releasing the fragrant and i could heat the voice of the steak saying "come and eat me if you dare stop wasting time'' and then I replied ''calm down sweetheart all I want is to take a few shots then I'll finish you!!!''...After I done shooting it's time to start the fight between man or bull...@#!%&>>>The victory belonged to Kennedy hahaha...Then I had started to eat...Oh ya finally the wine had done chilling...Steak and wine what a fantastic combination...

After roughly 30 minutes our food had already finished...Then me and my dad just sat there slowly tasting and sipping the wine...My mum doesn't like that much so she didn't drink...So waste but I could finish it hahaha...So we had headed home after the last drop of wine...I even took back the bottle of the wine haha...Hmm......So I guess that's all for the dinner story...It feels like a bedtime story haha...Still it's drooling when I think of it haha...What a fantastic dinner hope there will be more in the future haha...Althought it's very expensive but still...A picture worth a thousand words haha if you see it then you'll know...So thanks for tuning in The Icon~~BabyK's Fairy Tales...I'll see you all next time...I'm BabyK'...Goodbye and Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment