Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crazy Service Today...

Today was the 1st time I worked as a waiter in KDU Bon Appetit Restaurant...It's kind of fun and crazy today haha...Well as usual we needed to set all the table...Luckily there was a lecturer who could teach us...So today I had learned how to really set table like a real restaurant...I even took photos after all the settings...I was quite happy because it felt like I was the supervisor even though I wasn't...My friend as supervisor was so haha (difficult to describe) so luckily I came out with some idea to help him...And I had working experience like this before so just now would be no problem for me...

While about 7 something there were customers came in...I had served my friend's family and as usual my face was full of cute smile hahaha...Because my boss last time always wanted me to smile all the time...I was so happy and excited because it reminded back in those days when I worked...As time passed there were more and more customers...In virtue of that the kitchen couldn't prepare the main course on time and it became a mess...Besides that the kitchen was so crowded and full of noise and the noise could be heard even the doors closed...Luckily slowly everything was getting better and better...After we finished serving about all the customers we had already started eating in the kitchen luckily there was no lecturer inside haha...After the last 2 dessert everything was done...What a crazy day...So we started to clean up all the mess...After about 20 minutes like that we had done cleaning up...We were asked by the lecturer to think about our mistakes weakness and strength just now...After that he had told us what should we improved...My friend even told me that we had a breakthrough just now because we sold more than our senior's record...That's so proud of us haha...Then we requested to change our food production time to night because we prefer night...Not only us even the lecturers prefer as well...Well not to mention the other group did request as well...So we discussed for a while and I think it would be a big chance to change out timetable...Yeah!!!That's what I'm talking about...So class dismissed...

What a tired well but at the same time fun and crazy day...I'm looking forward to this kind of service day again...Hope the next time will be the same place...If it is I will definitely be the supervisor this time I wouldn't want to miss it...Oh ya luckily my sickness had recovered haha thanks to those who took care about me...So thanks for tuning in The Icon~~BabyK's Fairy Tales...I'll see you all next time...I'm BabyK'...Goodbye and Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment